Powered By Blogger

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

04 April 2007

the oldest city in germany


tomorrow, i'm taking a little holiday to visit with some good ol' florida gals! i'll be in trier. did you know, that trier is the oldest city in germany? i've been there several times. it's lovely! the moselle river runs by it. there are also many vineyards in the area, as well as numerous ancient castles and fortresses. i'm leaving my running shoes at home since this is just a quick visit. i'll be back saturday night. photos will follow.
oh! and..i was good. i ran yesterday. :-) train photo by my daughter

2 comments:

Phil said...

I've been to Germany 5 or 6 times, but never to Trier. Looking forward to the pictures.

susie said...

Have a wonderful time! I remember those castles....my parents took me to every castle in Germany!!