Powered By Blogger

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

23 April 2007

accidento.

i dropped my pedometer in the potty. it's dead...i'm pretty sure.

i ran 4.55 miles today (without said pedometer...i mapped the route out on the computer).i was able to run about 35 minutes without stopping. it was really sunny today, mid 70s. i'm getting a tan.

daughter #1 is stressing big time. ten more days of classes at w&m, then 2 weeks of exams. i wish her well and remind her this too shall pass.

son #1 is his usual mellow self. tomorrow is his last day of classes, then 2 weeks of exams - no worries, no study, no problemo. i wish him well and remind him that hotel mama is closing august 31, 2007.

i just ate half a can of pringles. why the hell did i let them into the house. ugh ugh

mr. kicky is travelling - so i get to sleep sideways in the bed. love that! ha

4 comments:

Faithful Soles said...

Hi, another great job on your training. I know your children will do great on their finals. My daughter and son (senior and freshman in high school) have their finals coming up in about 4 weeks.

Did you get the email I sent you about "Runner of the Week"? I sent it to your Yahoo address. Thanks.

Journey to a Centum said...

I don't suppose you had much incentive to gather up that pedometer after dropping it. I heard a story about someone dropped thier cell phone in a port-a-potty and offered $100 for anyone who would fish it out. My question is who would want it?

Sounds like you are doing well on your quest to become a runner before you turn fifty.

Congratulations on your childrens up coming graduations. Good luck to you with the race too! I always tell people running thier first race that they should go out as fast as they possibly can and then struggle to finish. That way I can say they took my advice. I used to advise new runners to go out at a comfortable pace and toward the end if you had any kick left you could give it all you got. But alas no one listened so I changed my advice.

Have fun!

Deene said...

the potty is mostly a one way receptacle. it's probably safe that you did without the pedometer.

Phil said...

I don't even want to know how you dropped your pedometer in tne potty. Hope it starts working again.