Powered By Blogger

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

05 March 2007

I'm BAAAACK!



well today for my birthday....i got up early and had coffee with bubba before he went to school. then i went back to bed and slept until 11. then i got up and watched "the young & the restless" in french, and then watched ""the guiding light" in english. by then it stopped raining, so i laced up my running shoes and took nina out.
today i decided to start back running. it's been 4 weeks since i hurt my foot, and while it still hurts, it doesn't feel like $%#-it's-broken anymore. i've been only able to wear my running shoes. my "girlie shoes" still hurt.


first i walked to the fields i love so much. that's just about 1 mile. then, i started back at week one on the couch to 5K thing..but WOW! i felt awesome and so strong. i not only did the 8 60 second runs, i "hauled ass," "whoooosh!" just like everyone said i would. it was wonderful!! after that workout, i jogged/walked back home (1 mile). i have a new pedometer now. it says i went 4 miles today walking/running.


i feel like myself again. i'm back, baby!

4 comments:

Junie B said...

thank you for your comment!! i always wondered who my reader from Switzerland was!!!

Junie B said...

oops! wrong login!!! that was me!!

Anonymous said...

well i dont know whats going on with my login but this is justjunebug from over at www.lifeshighway.com....that posted those two comments..

Laufenweg said...

hey, Justjunebug! :-) thanks for the visit!