Powered By Blogger

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

06 March 2007

going, going, gone

had an amazing workout today. felt so good i did it twice. ha. yeah...probably got a little over eager. i know tomorrow i'll feel it, but today i was groovin' along. life was good. my pedometer says i went 5.33 miles. that's 1 mile walking warm-up (for me to untangle myself and for miz nina to get all her sniffing and potty issues done), then i did the first week workout of the couch to 5K workout two times, then i walked/jogged home 1 mile. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

take THAT you stupid bathroom door!

3 comments:

Phil said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Looks like you've got a great start on your quest to run a 5K. I started the same way at 47. I hadn't run a lick in 20 years and could only walk a mile without getting too sore to continue. You'll be amazed at how fast you'll transition from walker to runner.

You're also so very lucky to get anything on the television in French. Around here it's either English or Spanish.

Hope your foot is feeling better.

Ailimea (Jonna Emilia) said...

You're soo cool ^^ I just had to tell you that. :) I'm happy to hear your toe feels better. :)

Crosstrain said...

You can be a runner.

I started from the couch in March 2005 at age 49 and have not looked back. I've done a lot of events since then and ran 1200 miles in total in 2006.

Mit vielen Gruessen.