Powered By Blogger

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

17 March 2007

happy saint patrick's day


happy saint patrick's day!
this is a photo i took in 2001 during a family trip to ireland. this is a view of the lovely town of iniostige and the nore river.
mr. kicky and i attended a st. patrick's day dinner last night. had decent food, all the beer you wanted and a live irish band. enjoyed ourselves immensely and visited with some friends we don't get to see often.
this morning mr. Kicky took the girlies to 'france for lunch.' (something we do from time to time!) they were going to visit strasbourg today. i opted to stay home and insure that bubba study his physics. we really, really want him to graduate high school come june 2. really really.
i just got back from a run. i spent 1 hour and 40 minutes out on my favorite fields and after i suffered through 4 miles i was finally warmed up and got in two more. i'm slow i know, but hey, i'm out there! i did 6.5 miles today according to my little pedometer. i'm going to hurry and get supper started before i stiffen up!

2 comments:

Phil said...

I usually suffer through my first 2 to 3 miles before I warm up. Your doing fine.

Great play list on your MP3 player. I play Hendrix so much that my 15 year-old daughter can name most of his popular songs.

jeanne said...

isn't ireland gorgeous? even with the crap weather.

my theory is that it takes the body 3 miles to realize it's not on the couch anymore! Good job on the 6 1/2 miles!