Powered By Blogger

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

19 February 2007

progress?

so...
my life for the last two weeks has been confined to my house. i'm bored, bored, bored.

i can slip a shoe on my ouchy-foot, but i can't walk much on it. i do fine at home in my house slippers - that's about all. on saturday i went to the grocery store with mr. kicky, but was in pain the entire time, and ready to come home after 20 minutes.

i'm so distressed that i am still not back out there running! the weather today is fabuloso. sigh. i am thinking it's going to be another two weeks for me at the least.

in the meantime,..the M.I.L. (mother-in-law) is coming to visit us at the end of the week.

1 comment:

jeanne said...

you poor thing! Good luck with healing that toe!