Powered By Blogger

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

23 February 2007

doggin' the walk



well, well, well..... i managed to put on my sneakers today!

and to miz nina's delight, i took her for a walk!

i only went to the end of the block and back again....really slowly. she wanted to haul-boogie and go, go, go! when i couldn't keep up, she would turn around and give me a frustrated glance. whew, i'm frustrated too. it's been three weeks since i hurt myself, but that's three weeks behind me. at the very worst, it'll be another three weeks until i can start back running, you think?

as for the MIL - turns out she cancelled her visit. at least my house is really clean! maybe she'll make it later in the year.

1 comment:

susie said...

Beautiful photos...I lived in Germany for three years while in high school--loved it.
Being injured stinks big time...but you WILL get better. (I've had every injury known to man--well, not quite, but almost) Hang in there...keep going slowly...and you'll be back. And that first mile when you can run again? Wooooosh. You'll love it!