Powered By Blogger

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

07 February 2007

down but not out


thanks for the blog visits and well wishes. it sure made me feel better. my foot is also starting to feel better and has faded from a lovely shade of lilac to a pretty groovey green. the swelling is almost gone, but my poor pinky toe is still pretty black & blue. i haven't attempted to put a shoe one yet, but i'm pleased to announce i can almost put my weight on it, and have progressed from lurching around the house -- mr. kicky calling me GIMPY -- to a more dignified shuffle.

i've been fortunate that i've been able to rest on the sofa with my foot propped up all week. the housework has been foresaken, but i've learned all the dialogue from the full ten years of FRIENDS. could i be any more bored?

sheesh. i'm sure the folks who read blogs are sick already about hearing about my damn toe. well, me too. i haven't been out of my house all week!
so, since you came all this way to visit, here's a few interesting tidbits about me:

1. i am an 7th generation NATIVE FLORIDIAN!
2. my right eye is half blue and half brown
3. i have lots of gray hair but i don't color it. what is that about?
4. i can dance salsa
5. my favorite food: fresh, hot french fries and an ice cold beer (classy!)
6. i buy my Chablis in Chablis and my Champagne in Champagne
7. i speak 3.25 languages
8. my high school year book is entirely in black & white.
9. i can remember when john glenn orbited the earth.
10.i like my house clean and tidy but never manage to get it that way, so i'm always frustrated. fortunately the guyz i live with are clutter blind so some days i can let it slide.

anyways - happy thoughts out there to my fellow runners. keep up the fight! i'll re-join the pack before too long.

No comments: