Powered By Blogger

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right.

22 June 2008

Getting Squared Away

Summer is here! 2008!
I was able to visit my lovely daughter at Quantico today. She's 3 weeks into OCS and looks fierce, and has some awesome bruises. She's working hard, trying to make it. Let's send her good energy. Oorah. My boy is doing well in his Marine corps career. Both of my babies are still in Virginia, which makes a Mom feel good. Mr. Wonderful is far away still in "Dog's Breath" but is doing well. That leaves me, and Miz Nina, holding down the fort. I've had my hands full keeping up with the yard, the house, the dog walks, my job, and here and there I've managed to get out to run.

Since I've started working I've found it so much harder to get out the door to run. It's always a struggle for me, but now even more! UGH! Enough already. Summer's here. Time to rack up some miles.

No comments: